Tuesday 20 November 2012

thoughts

I wonder why I have such an suspcious nature.  I have a new friend on Facebook but am questioning why they would friend me.  The person is a youngish male from Pakistan who insists on calling me good mother. I've noticed that I often question people's motives for befriending me.  No faith in human nature I suppose, maybe thats why I surround myself with animals.

Man came to see the messy ceiling today, he has decided it has to be replaced.  I will apparently have to empty my bedroom, but no one can suggest where we are supposed to empty it to.  Also discovered that the insulation they keep on about doing is that the wet insulation is to be removed and replaced.  Why did no one tell us that? all they kept saying was the loft was to be insulated.  Some folk.  It is so true that what was drummed into us in uni, communication is crutial and correct communication even more so.

No comments:

Post a Comment