Wednesday 21 November 2012

Well it looks like Mocha is fighting fit today which is more than can be said about me.  Today I have a nasty cough, runny nose, sore throat,  head that feels like it will explode at every cough and feel generally crap.  First cold of the winter me thinks.

Mocha has happily munched the rice mixture but turned his nose up at his own food, mind you with roast chicken on the menu you can't really blame him.  I know what I would rather have lol.

Anyway today will be mostly hot fluids and dozing when I can.  Hubby is at home till about 1.30 so I will be fine to snuggle down till then, after that it's hope that Mocha will sleep for a bit to let me snuggle.

I am not a good patient so bring on the drugs.  I think we have some cold remedy stuff somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment