Monday 13 January 2014

Events of today

made me decide that this would be a good day to share this one.  People who know me will know most of the story behind this one.

Robert!

Did you know that you make all my skin crawl?
Did you know I do not like you at all?
Did you know that you make me feel so ill?
Did you know that I just want to kill?

Did you know that blood links aren’t enough?
Did you know that being kin can’t make me love?
Or giving birth won’t make you a mother?
Did you know my son hates being your brother?

Did you know how often, I have now cried?
Did you know that you are ugly inside?
Did you know that you are nasty and bad?
Did you know I think you’re just like your dad?

I know all of this and then so much more
Once you were a baby which I adored
You turned into the beast you are today
And spoilt all my love and turned it away.








Freda

Feb 2007

4 comments:

  1. Oh so your SON hates him. What about your daughters who all have vile reasons to hate him. Oh and of course your grand daughter. Shouldn't that line be "Did you know my KIDS hate you being their brother"

    ReplyDelete
  2. because that line doesn't fit the rythmn of the piece. The line says that he hates being his brother, not he hates him being his brother. He is the only one that could be Roberts brother.

    As for him not being like his dad, he is his double (apart from size)

    ReplyDelete